Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 1+ years of previous administrative experience or some college education is required
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with high level of independence
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to succeed with completing daily tasks
- Computer programs - Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Salesforce (willing to train), and ERP systems
- Language Skills - Basic: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations, to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Mathematical Skills - Basic Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, percentage, and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Reasoning Ability - Intermediate Skills: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
At Alta Equipment Company, we are looking for candidates who are a cultural fit with our organization and understand that every task and job goes toward fostering customers for life. Along with that, a great attitude that embraces mutual respect and delivering a consistent high energy level that exudes a passion for excellence. Also, we are searching for a skill set that has a high aptitude for the position with a continual focus on investing in one’s profession through additional training and learning.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- Physical/Sensory Functions: Regularly will use hands, talk/hear; Frequently will sit, reach with hands and arms; Occasionally will stand, walk, climb or balance,stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Vision: No special vision requirements
- Lift and/or Move Functions: Occasionally will lift up to 25 pounds
- Work Environment: Occasionally will work near moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, outdoor weather conditions, extreme cold or heat (non-weather related), risk of electrical shock, vibration
Other Opportunities at Alta:
Please visit our careers page at www.altaequipment.jobs to view other openings that may be of interest to you!
- Job seekers only
- Recruiting/staffing firms - please do not contact the company about this posting