Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 years of previous service management experience is preferred
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Strong leadership skills are a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time management skills
- Good customer relations and people skills
- Ability to successfully manage others
- Computer Skills - ERP systems, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Language Skills - Intermediate: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Reasoning Ability - High: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Mathematical Skills - Intermediate: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- Physical/Sensory Functions: Regularly will talk/hear; Frequently will stand, sit, use hands, reach with hands and arms; Occasionally will walk, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. taste/smell
- Lift and/or Move Functions: Frequently will lift up to 10 pounds; Occasionally will lift up to 100 pounds
- Work Environment: Occasionally will work near moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, outdoor weather conditions, toxic or caustic chemicals, risk of electrical shock, wet or humid conditions (non-weather)
Other Opportunities at Alta:
Please visit our careers page at www.altaequipment.jobs to view other openings that may be of interest to you!
- Job seekers only
- Recruiting/staffing firms - please do not contact the company about this posting
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to gender, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected class.