Desired skills and qualifications include:
- HS diploma or GED required; Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Credit experience in the construction industry and with general contractors preferred
- Experience with the lien process preferred
- Experience with cash posting preferred
- Experience in a sales oriented dealership environment
- Working with a credit portfolio of $2M+
- Computer Skills - Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook, Silk/Epicor and Crystal Reports
- Language Skills - High: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Mathematical Skills - Basic: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
- Reasoning Ability - Basic: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- Physical/Sensory Functions: Regularly will use hands, talk/hear, sit, will reach with hands and arms; Occasionally will stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Lift and/or Move Functions: Frequently will lift up to 10 pounds; Occasionally will lift up to 50 pounds
Other Opportunities at Alta:
Please visit our careers page at www.altaequipment.jobs to view other openings that may be of interest to you!
- Job seekers only
- Recruiting/staffing firms - please do not contact the company about this posting
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to gender, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected class.