Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 years of previous dealership sales administrative experience is desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and professionalism required
- Outstanding time management skills and the ability to work under pressure with deadlines
- Knowledge of sales processing
- General equipment knowledge with the ability to become advanced with specifications and on the job training. Previous knowledge in the field is beneficial.
- Computer programs - Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, ERP Systems
- Language Skills - High: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Mathematical Skills - Intermediate: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Reasoning Ability - High: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- Physical/Sensory Functions: Regularly will use hands, talk/hear, sit; Frequently will walk, stand; Occasionally will reach with hands and arms,, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, climb or balance.
- Lift and/or Move Functions: Regularly will lift up to 10 pounds, Occasionally will lift up to 25 pounds.
- Work Environment: Occasionally will work near moving mechanical parts, be exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
Other Opportunities at Alta:
Please visit our careers page at www.altaequipment.jobs to view other openings that may be of interest to you!
- Job seekers only
- Recruiting/staffing firms - please do not contact the company about this posting
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to gender, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected class.