Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or 2 years of previous related experience
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Knowledge of material handling equipment, their application and safety
- Good computer skills with a focus on Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Language Skills - Intermediate: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Mathematical Skills - Basic: Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Reasoning Ability - Intermediate; Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills - Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Epicor/SILK systems
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- Physical/Sensory Functions: Occasionally will stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; Regularly will sit, use hands, talk/hear.
- Vision: No special vision requirements.
- Lift and/or Move Functions: Frequently will lift up to 10 pounds
- Work Environment: Occasionally will work near wet or humid conditions (non-weather), work near moving mechanical parts, work in high, precarious spaces, outdoor weather conditions, vibration
Other Opportunities at Alta:Please visit our careers page at www.altaequipment.jobs to view other openings that may be of interest to you!
- Job seekers only
- Recruiting/staffing firms - please do not contact the company about this posting
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to gender, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected class.