Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous billing, dispatching and customer service experience is highly preferred
- Must have strong computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Previous ERP experience is a plus.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of coworkers, as well as customers
- Language Skills - Intermediate: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Mathematical Skills - Basic: Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Reasoning Ability - Basic: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- Physical/Sensory Functions: Regularly will use sit, use hands, talk/hear; Frequently will reach with hands; Occasionally will stand, walk,climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, taste/smell.
- Vision: No special vision requirements.
- Lift and/or Move Functions: Regularly will lift up to 10 pounds; Frequently will lift up to 25 pounds; Occasionally will lift up to 50 pounds
- Work Environment: Regularly will work near moving mechanical parts, exposed to fumes or airborne particles
Other Opportunities at Alta:
Please visit our careers page at www.altaequipment.jobs to view other openings that may be of interest to you!
- Job seekers only
- Recruiting/staffing firms - please do not contact the company about this posting
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to gender, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected class.