Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 2-4 years of related experience is required
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, high volume work environment
- Must be strong with numbers
- Strong attention to detail and highly accurate
- Detail-oriented, accurate, hardworking and enthusiastic
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Computer Skills - Strong working knowledge with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Language Skills - Basic: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Mathematical Skills - Intermediate: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Reasoning Ability - Intermediate: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- Physical/Sensory Functions: Regularly will use hands, talk/hear, sit, will reach with hands and arms; Occasionally will stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Lift and/or Move Functions: Frequently will lift up to 10 pounds; Occasionally will lift up to 50 pounds
Other Opportunities at Alta:
Please visit our careers page at www.altaequipment.jobs to view other openings that may be of interest to you!
- Job seekers only
- Recruiting/staffing firms - please do not contact the company about this posting
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to gender, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected class.