Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma/GED with one year of previous experience
- Customer service experience is preferred.
- Experience with Vehicle Tracking Software- OTJ Training is preferred
- Must have strong computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of coworkers, as well as customers.
- Language Skills - Basic: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations, to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Mathematical Skills - Basic: Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Reasoning Ability - Basic: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- Physical/Sensory Functions: Frequently will sit, use hands and talk/hear; Occasionally will stand or walk.
- Lift and/or Move Functions: Occasionally will lift up to 25 pounds.
Other Opportunities at Alta:
Please visit our careers page at www.altaequipment.jobs to view other openings that may be of interest to you!
- Job seekers only.
- Recruiting/staffing firms - please do not contact the company about this posting.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to gender, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected class.