Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Associate degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- One or more years’ experience as a computer specialist
- Current A+ Certification
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Creative problem-solver with analytical skills with the ability to work independently
- Excellent time management with the ability to multi task
- Organized and detail oriented
- Computer programs - Windows applications, Microsoft Office, and Linux experience preferred
- Language Skills - High: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Mathematical Skills – Intermediate.
- Reasoning Ability - High - Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- Physical/Sensory Functions: Regularly will use hands, sit, talk/hear; Occasionally will stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Vision: Close vision, ability to adjust focus, ability to see color.
- Lift and/or Move Functions: Occasionally will lift up to 25 pounds
- Work Environment: Occasionally will work near moving mechanical parts
Other Opportunities at Alta:
Please visit our careers page at www.altaequipment.jobs to view other openings that may be of interest to you!
- Job seekers only
- Recruiting/staffing firms - please do not contact the company about this posting
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to gender, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected class.