Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Associate's degree and/or 2-4 years of experience is strongly desired
- Ability to identify immediate concerns providing quick and effective responses
- Strong problem solving, communication and presentation skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization
- Computer programs - Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and eXtend
- Language Skills - High: Abilty to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Mathematical Skills - Intermediate: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Reasoning Ability - Intermediate: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- Physical/Sensory Functions: Regularly will use hands, sit, talk/hear, taste/smell; Frequently will stoop,kneel, crouch or crawl; Occasionally will climb or balance.
- Lift and/or Move Functions: Regularly will lift up to 25 pounds; Occasionally will lift up to 50 pounds
- Work Environment: Occasionally will work near moving mechanical parts
Other Opportunities at Alta:
Please visit our careers page at www.altaequipment.jobs to view other openings that may be of interest to you!
- Job seekers only
- Recruiting/staffing firms - please do not contact the company about this posting
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to gender, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected class.